From Nov 1 to Dec 1, submit an essay of up to 300 words telling us how hearing aids could change your life or the life of a loved one, and you could win a FREE pair of hearing aids. Fill out the form below to get started.
1. Entry: To enter, you can submit online, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook, or send a letter. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. MST on November 1, 2014, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on December 1, 2014. Limit one (1) entry per person. No automatic, programmed, robotic, or similar means of entry are permitted. Once submitted, entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. For a copy of these Official Rules, print them from the Website or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by November 30, 2014, to Worth Hearing, ATTN: Rules Request, 7520 Montgomery Blvd NE Ste E-15, Albuquerque, NM 87109.
2. Eligibility: This sweepstakes is only open to residents of New Mexico, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
3. Drawing: Sponsor will select semifinalists from all eligible entries including results from a hearing evaluation establishing level of need. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be determined based on submitted essays, online votes, and an independent panel of judges after December 14, 2014 in Albuquerque, NM. Voting will open December 10, 2014 and close at 11:59 pm on December 14th through www.worthhearing.com. ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST INCLUDE FULL NAME AND PHONE NUMBER TO QUALIFY. Entrants need not be present to win. Potential winner will be notified by phone. If winner does not respond to notification within 24 hours of the time of notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, potential winner will be required to complete, sign, and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Ownership/Liability Release and Publicity Release (the .Affidavit.); otherwise prize will be forfeited. Winner must have a hearing loss that can be aided by the use of hearing aids. Eligibility will be determined by audiologic testing performed by a Worth Hearing audiologist or hearing aid dispenser, completed in one of the Worth Hearing locations in Albuquerque, NM, or Rio Rancho. Eligibility is at the sole discretion of the Worth Hearing audiologist. If the top entrants are determined not to have an eligible hearing loss, an alternate winner may be selected.
4. Prize/Odds: Worth Hearing will award one (1) Grand Prize. Grand Prize consists of a pair of hearing devices selected by the audiologist at Worth Hearing (approximate retail value: $5,990). Sponsor will determine specific prize components at Sponsor's sole discretion. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Winner is responsible for all taxes on prizes and expenses, including, without limitation: federal, state, and local sales and income taxes; luxury taxes; and any other costs incurred in claiming or using the prize. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. No prize substitutions are permitted except at Worth Hearing's sole discretion, and then only for a prize of equal or lesser value. Prize will be delivered to the winner at Worth Hearing's Albuquerque or Rio Rancho locations, in accordance with New Mexico state laws.
6. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.