Worth Hearing Center, with offices in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho, is currently seeking a Receptionist/Patient Care Coordinator. This is a full-time, direct hire position that offers a competitive hourly wage, benefits, a professional atmosphere, and opportunities for growth.
The successful candidate will be a kind, friendly, enthusiastic, and compassionate individual, eager to join our patient-centered and community-oriented practice, providing excellent support and contributing to the success of the team!
We are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term stable career, not just a job, someone who “sees the vision” and is able to establish rapport with callers and welcome them into the practice for evaluation and treatment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Warmly greeting patients and other visitors.
- Answering phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Call conversions and turning calls into scheduled appointments.
- Entering and updating all patient information including intake and insurance forms.
- Handling invoices, receiving funds and processing payments.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with patients, vendors, colleagues, etc.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including intermediate level of computer literacy. Eye for accuracy and details.
- A welcoming customer service orientation. Warm, friendly, gets along well with others, works as part of a team.
- Professional level listening and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and stay organized.
- Commitment to continuous improvement. Willingness to grow and learn new skills.
- Must have consistent, punctual, and reliable attendance.
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Spanish speaking preferred, but not required.